Saturday, February 5, 2011

Of Secret Societies... (Shhhhhh!)

Good morning, agents.  Today I bring you a few classified images from the new LARP, Gaslight Underground.  Classified because they are logos representing some of the secret societies that populate the game world.  I've given 'M' some very brief descriptions of each, which he may reveal to you once you have received clearance.  If he deems it necessary.  Or if you have a few quid.  Or if you have a particularly cute bottom or happen to know where he can find one... or two.  *Ahem*  For now though - I am authorized to show you just a few of the logos.  Please commit them to memory.  It is our fondest hope that showing you these will get you excited about the upcoming game!





As an added bonus, I've included the artist's rendition of Queen Victoria, Monarch of Great Britain, High Queen of Ireland, Empress of India, Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Rixx, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed, blah, blah, blah.  I think you'll agree that she's never looked better.  No really...


Well, there you have it...  Next week I'm hoping to have an interview for you with a promising up and coming artist who shall remain nameless... for now!  Shhhhhhh.  :)

- Chaz -
Buy my art here:
Look at my art here:
Listen to my band here:

1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite is the Avalon Alliance. *nod nod nod nod* Is Shiny!

    ReplyDelete